Cyber Valley is Europe's leading hub of excellence in modern AI and robotics. Creating a vibrant ecosystem, facilitating smooth collaboration and rapid knowledge-exchange between science, business, and society.
As ambassadors for entrepreneurial spirit, Cyber Valley's mission is to strengthen research, development and application of methods and technologies in the field of intelligent systems. We provide a comprehensive and integrated platform to collaborate, share resources, and advance the state of the art in modern AI and robotics. With a focus on the ethical and societal aspects of AI, we envision a future where the full potential of intelligent systems is leveraged for the greater good of the world.
As a Business Development Manager - Corporate Ecosystem
, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the Cyber Valley industry network. Your primary focus will be to strategically expand and nurture our network of collaborators, fostering synergies and driving innovation to help build Europe’s leading innovation hub in modern Artificial Intelligence and robotics. Your key responsibilities will include:
- You cultivate and manage active relationships within our partner ecosystem including world-class companies such as Amazon, Bosch, or Porsche and many other key players in the AI industry.
- You orchestrate the growth and development of our corporate ecosystem through targeted outreach and recruitment of new industry members.
- You lead AI knowledge exchange initiatives within our ecosystem to promote project ideas and insights among our partners to build a thriving AI innovation ecosystem.
- You conceptualize and execute events and programs to foster community cohesion and stimulate innovation.
- You communicate and evangelize the Cyber Valley growth strategy to internal and external stakeholders.
- You manage your own project pipeline, prioritize initiatives based on their impact for our ecosystem, and drive successful and timely project execution.
Cyber Valley provides an international and diverse working environment, a transparent, supportive and open-minded team with clear communication where you can realize yourself. Our dynamic and start-up like structure offers unique opportunities for personal growth and contribution of own ideas.
Contract and salaries are based on qualifications and previous professional experience according to public guidelines (Tarifvertrag für den öffentlichen Dienst der Länder; TV-L).
Supporting a sustainable and inspiring work environment, social benefits of the public service apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of non-job-related criteria, such as age, race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other. Together, our community strives to create and maintain working and learning environments that are inclusive, equitable, and welcoming.
The position is available at the earliest convenience and will be open until filled.