Cyber Valley is Europe's leading hub of excellence in modern AI and robotics. Creating a vibrant ecosystem, facilitating smooth collaboration and rapid knowledge-exchange between science, business, and society.
As ambassadors for entrepreneurial spirit, Cyber Valley's mission is to strengthen research, development and application of methods and technologies in the field of intelligent systems. We provide a comprehensive and integrated platform to collaborate, share resources, and advance the state of the art in modern AI and robotics. With a focus on the ethical and societal aspects of AI, we envision a future where the full potential of intelligent systems is leveraged for the greater good of the world.
As a Business Development Manager - Startup Ecosystem
, you will play an integral role in the acceleration and growth of the Cyber Valley Start-up ecosystem. Your primary focus will be to strategically expand and nurture our network of startups and entrepreneurs, fostering synergies and driving innovation to help build Europe’s leading startup ecosystem in modern Artificial Intelligence and robotics. Your key responsibilities will include:
- You drive and manage our Cyber Valley Startup ecosystem building a robust and vibrant community of entrepreneurs and state-of-the-art startups.
- You identify and onboard high-potential startups and network members and help them to grow within our thriving ecosystem.
- You conceptualize and organize events such as pitch nights, accelerator programs and many more to foster community cohesion and stimulate world-class innovation in the AI start-up sphere.
- You communicate and evangelize the Cyber Valley growth strategy to internal and external stakeholders.
- You manage your own project pipeline, prioritize initiatives based on their impact for our ecosystem, and drive successful and timely project execution.
Cyber Valley provides an international and diverse working environment, a transparent, supportive and open-minded team with clear communication where you can realize yourself. Our dynamic and start-up like structure offers unique opportunities for personal growth and contribution of own ideas.
Contract and salaries are based on qualifications and previous professional experience according to public guidelines (Tarifvertrag für den öffentlichen Dienst der Länder; TV-L).
Supporting a sustainable and inspiring work environment, social benefits of the public service apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of non-job-related criteria, such as age, race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other. Together, our community strives to create and maintain working and learning environments that are inclusive, equitable, and welcoming.
The position is available at the earliest convenience and will be open until filled.
For further information, you can write us 'email@example.com'